Friday 17 August 2012

And She Lives

Yay I had work!!! >.< Unfortunately that also meant I had no life... and I will continue to not have one until Cos&Effect is over. Everyone who's into alternative fashion and costume making should come out to this convention, it will be amazing! If you want just a taste of the con the Cos&Effect Crew till be out at the zombie walk this weekend ask them for a free pass for Friday night and you shell receive!!!

In the last 2 weeks I got to touch my sketchbook... amm twice.... so here is what I have... one is my entry for Hatebeast for the monster alphabet... it's tough competition this time around so vote for your favorite.
 Next I got to outline a picture I did earlier when I was working on self portraits. Now I'm thinking of doing a colouring book with a bunch of stuff and this will be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment