Tuesday 2 April 2013

Almost Caught Up

Wow, when it rains it pours... First I moved then I never seemed to have caught up with work since last November... hahaha. I'll bet back into this now! Sorry for the wait.

Fist we start with the newer one! I'm happy to announce this will be part of the Cloudscape Art Show called Stratus that will be opening on May 3 at the Ayden Gallery. See details here http://www.facebook.com/events/148990701925781/

This is the preliminary ink, still got lots of work before it's done, but by Monday everyone will get to see a finished copy! Started the idea while working at the Vancouver Art Gallery for Family FUSE in the beginning of March.


This one is slightly older, I did it as a Family Day poster for an event that Cloudscape was holding. It was a character building class so I was trying to incorporate as many characters as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment